Who are we?
KERUN.LABS is a young and committed team that supports companies in the digitalisation of their business areas within the framework of various projects. Through our expertise and specialisation in Salesforce, we found the ideal starting point to accompany companies on their way into the digital future.
What are your tasks?
- Advising our customers regarding Salesforce products and services
- Analysis of our customers’ business processes and generation of use cases
- Development and optimisation of processes and mapping of these in Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service, Marketing Cloud and Commerce Cloud)
- Close cooperation with project managers and developers (internal and on client side) and support in daily tasks
- Testing and quality check before handover to the customer
- Responsible for projects and the management of communication on the team and client side
- Training our customers and passing on Salesforce know-how to them
What do we expect?
- Keen on Salesforce as well as in the configuration of Salesforce products
- A university or technical college degree in IT, business informatics or a comparable field of study
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Salesforce (ideally already certified e.g. as Salesforce Administrator)
- Basic knowledge of CRM processes (ideally Salesforce)
- Project management experience in an agile environment and preferably practical experience in working according to Scrum and/or Kanban
- High problem-solving skills and excellent analytical mindset
- Affinity for innovation, cloud computing and SaaS applications
- Proactive way of work, combined with a strong sense of quality and team spirit
- Fluent English skills
- Place of work is our office in Athens (Greece)
What can you expect from us?
- Exciting projects – implemented with Salesforce, the leading CRM provider
- Varied, responsible tasks
- Individual training options, attendance of conferences and trade-fairs
- Flexible working times
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication and decision-making paths
- A motivated team of innovators and doers
- Competitive salary
- Attractive place of work in Athens (Greece)