KERUN.LABS is a the poster child of KERUN.ONE, a young and committed team that supports companies in the digitization of their business areas within the framework of various projects.
As a Mid-Senior Android Developer , you’ll play a vital role at KERUN.LABS. We are looking for an individual that can help us continually improve and enhance current and future customers applications, guided by experienced Senior Android Developers in our KERUN.TEAM.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and open to learning best practice development from the team. This role comes with the opportunity to absorb knowledge and grow as a developer.
Is development your passion? Do you want to create software using modern technologies and gain practices? Do you find the new methods attractive? Are you interested in the continuous improvement of existing functions? Then you are exactly what we are looking for!
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Lead the change that is needed, inspire, guide, and seek viable solutions
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Implement middleware and frameworks such as SDKs
- Transform functional requirements to technical user stories and assign business value
- Write and maintain clean, testable, and high – quality code
- At least 3 years of experience in Android development
- Have developed or contributed to at least 2 Android apps that are currently live on the Google Play
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Comfortable with version control systems such as Git, PRs and code reviews
- Good knowledge of the Gradle build tool
- Proficient with Kotlin and Java
- Solid understanding of the Android SDK and Android frameworks
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with architecture patterns (MVP, MVVM, Clean architecture)
- Familiarity with Unit/UI testing (Junit, Mockito)
- Experience with SQL databases (SQLite) & ORMs such as Room
- Experience with Google products and services
- Hands-on experience with different Mobile APIs such as Accelerometer, Camera, Local Storage, Animations, Google Maps, Location Services, and Encryption
- Familiarity with asynchronous programming (Coroutines)
- Familiarity with Android Bluetooth Classic and/or BLE APIs
- Familiarity with CI/CD (Azure DevOps)
- A good taste in design and User Experience
- Exciting & friendly work environment
- Flexible working times
- Continuous training
- Excellent career prospects
- Young, dynamic and independent development team
- Competitive salary
Kindly requested to send your CV in English
KERUN.LABS and KERUN.ONE are an equal opportunity employer.