KERUN.LABS is a the poster child of KERUN.ONE, a young and committed team that supports companies in the digitization of their business areas within the framework of various projects.
As a Junior iOS Developer, you’ll play a vital role at KERUN.LABS. We are looking for an individual that can help us continually improve and enhance current and future customers applications, guided by experienced Senior iOS Developers in our KERUN.TEAM.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and open to learning best practice development from the team. This role comes with the opportunity to absorb knowledge and grow as a developer.
Is development your passion? Do you want to create software using modern technologies and gain practices? Do you find the new methods attractive? Are you interested in the continuous improvement of existing functions? Then you are exactly what we are looking for!
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Maintain existing applications and implement new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and adopt new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Be involved in product development, understand the specifics of target industries and develop excellent UX.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline
- At least 2 year of experience iOS Development
- Experience in Design Patterns like MVC, MVP, MVVM
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Experience in version control and source code management platforms (Git, Github).
- To have completed military obligations
- Reactive programming (RxSwift).
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Working experience with commonly used 3rd party libraries and services.
- Knowledge of design patterns and app architectures.
- Exciting & friendly work environment
- Flexible working times
- Continuous training
- Excellent career prospects
- Young, dynamic and independent development team
- Competitive salary
Kindly requested to send your CV in English
KERUN.LABS and KERUN.ONE are an equal opportunity employer.